Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crocs - Fall/Winter shoes!

So, I got an email a few weeks ago from Crocs asking if Brent and I would like to try out their shoes to be worn in cooler weather. I believe they consider it to be the fall/holiday line. I immedately went to the website to check them out. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of the appearance of the typical Crocs shoes. My mom god Brent some Razorback ones and that's all we've had.

I was very pleased with the appearance of the fall line so I quickly agreed for us to try them out! Brent went with the Santa Cruz Suede and I went with the Wrapped Mary Jane.


Here is what we thought -

Brent - "A couple weeks ago my wife asked me if I would be interested in trying some new Crocs out.   At first, I was a little hesitant because I already had a pair of Crocs and most people made fun of me for wearing them (including my wife.) haha   Then, she let me know that these were Crocs' new line of footwear and they didn’t really look like the original Crocs. I told her I would be happy to try them out. I mean Crocs had always been comfortable and now, if I can wear them and not get pegged with eggs, it would be a lot better.  So a few days went by and the shoes arrived.  I was happy to see they had the same type of cushioned sole as the originals. I always thought they have been comfortable. I immediately put them on and haven’t been able to take them off since.  I am a major believer in being comfortable, but to go from this

to this ......

seems to be of the look I'm going for. Crocs gets two thumbs up from me and I would highly recommend these to anyone who is a Crocs fan but doesn’t want to be associated the “2009 Men’s Worst Fashion Disaster” award winner."

Me (Megan) - "I was so tickled to get an email asking if Brent and I would like to try the new line out. Of course the first thought they came to mind was that I probably wasn't going to like them if they looked like the original. Nothing against he originals. They are just not my style of shoe. I went to the site and looked around and thought the newer ones looked more like something I would like. Brent agreed so we went forward with the review. I think they are supper comfy and very cute. I think I picked out cute ones :) The color I chose (above) is very neutral and can go with just about anything. I will say I thought the size 7 runs a tad bit big. It could however been my feet that have changes after pregnancy. I really have yet to determine. So, these are definitely Crocs I would purchase...if for some reason I lost the pair I was sent! haha"

Thanks, Crocs!

3 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Ty asked for a pair of crocs for Christmas to wear at the hospital. I need to show him Brent's pair. They look like normal shoes.

m&msmommy said...

I am not a Crocs fan either. No offense to anyone, but that style of shoe is just not me. However, those that you got (and Brents) are absolutely adorable!!!

Thank you for sharing!

Sarah said...

My bf actually pestered a sales associate at the Gap who was wearing the same shoes that Brent tried! He kept asking the poor guy all these questions about them... So that was part of his Christmas present! Glad to read another good review on them!

LinkWithin